Used all your Monthly Quota?
NBN Sky Muster plans!
All plans have:
- No Excess Data Charges
- No Lock-in Contract
Terms & Conditions
Things you should know
- All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
- Peak times are defined by nbn™ as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone).
- Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128/128 Kbps in peak or off-peak times.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
nbn™ co’s Fair Use Policy as at 1 October 2017
- 150GB / 200GB / 300GB or more data usage in 4 week rolling period during peak hours constitutes a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
- 300GB or more of total data usage both peak and off-peak in 4 week rolling period constituted a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
If you have any questions about the application form or would like to find out if you are eligible for the NBN Sky Muster service,
please contact IOTT at email@example.com or (08) 9162 7715