phone: 08 9162 7715
Data Allowance (Quota) : All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
Peak times are defined by NBN as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone).
Off-Peak times are 1:00am to 7:00am
Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128kbps/128kbps (~0.1Mbps) in peak or off-peak times.
Is your NBN Internet Offline?
1. Reboot your Router (eg. Netcomm or TP-Link). If still no Internet:
2. Power off NBN Modem for 15 minutes. Power back on (takes about 5 minutes). If still no Internet:
3. If your NBN link has been offline for more than a few hours.
Standard procedure to fix is:
– power off NBN modem & router
– disconnect all cables (including green co-ax)
– leave off for minimum 1/2 hour
– connect cables
– power on
If your Internet does not come back on then send through:
1. NBN Modem – NTD number
2. NBN Modem – Description of Ring Light colour(s) seen
to email@example.com or call 08 9162 7715
IOTT can only send through a service request to NBN if the above procedure has been followed and the necessary details sent through.
To check Router settings:
Outgoing (SMTP) – smtp.iott.cc (port 25, no SSL/TLS, no Auth)
Incoming (POP3 or IMAP) – mail.cocos.cc (for cki.cc & kampong.cc email addresses)
Some tips to Reduce Your Usage and keep under your NBN plan’s quota limit:
- Adjust quality for streaming services. For example:
- Facebook – Turn off Video Auto-play in both your phone Facebook App & computer web browser. Under Settings / Videos
- Schedule the download of large files (bit-torrents/updates/software/apps etc) during Off-Peak (1AM-7AM) times.
- Change your WiFi password. Check your Router documentation or ask Google how to change for your Router model. Let me know if you are having difficulties.
Please send through other suggestions & I’ll update.
Username: as provided
PW: as provided
SIP ALG: Disabled
Dial full number for outbound calls. eg 08 9162 7715
For Netcomm NF13ACV Configuration
Login to Router
admin / admin
Check pictures below for example settings: